Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V led turn off

Dear:
I need your help...
When I power my UMI-7772 interface, the "V led" turn off instantaneous. Would you like to know what is happening
Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,372 Views)
Hello,

If your UMI 7772 is not powered, how is it that the "V" LED light is already on?   When you apply power the light then turns off?  Is there anything else that you can tell us about this system?  If you are using the correct power supply you should see no problems.

Let us know a bit more information and we can see what we as a community can figure out. 

Regards,

Robert
Message 2 of 6
(3,364 Views)

Dear Robert:

Well, when I turn-on the system (UMI), the "V" led turn-on and instantaneous turn-off. Only the "Viso" stay on. I'm using a 24Vcc - 1A for main power and 5Vcc - 1A for "Viso".

Thank you for your attention.

Clécio.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,361 Views)

Hi Clecio,

That is a new one for me.  Have you verified the power supply is generating the correct voltage level?  Let me see if I can reproduce this UMI's behavior.  I'll post to let you know how it goes.

Robert

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,347 Views)

Hi:

I measured the power suply whit a multimeter and the values generate is correct. I don't what is happening.

Clecio.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,344 Views)
Hi again,

After looking further into the behavior of your UMI, it sounds like the device is broken.  You might want to try to get in touch with NI technical support and see about getting the device repaired or replaced.

Sorry for the bad news!

Robert
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,339 Views)