Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording voice

hi , i am new to labview.. Can anyone tell me how do i record my voice through mic in labview.. Plzz let me know if any has done or created it. Thnx
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,320 Views)
In LabVIEW 8, you cam use sound express VI  to record voice through mic.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,315 Views)
Oh thanks.. I forgot to mention that I am using Labview 7 and want 2 record voice in Labview 7. if anyone has done it, plzz help me
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,312 Views)
Open the example finder and go to the Browse tab. Expand Hardware Input and Output>Sound. There's some examples there.
Message 4 of 6
(3,295 Views)
Thanks dennis. got it!! looks cool.. Now i was wondering is it possible to record it through the dsk 6713 board with mic in... I was going thru the site and found using speedy 33 (guess some other dsk board). Any suggestions/ idea on how to make it working or should I write a code for that .. Thanks for the help.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,286 Views)

Hello,

Are you using the LabVIEW DSP Module?   

If so, then you should be able to acquire the data from the microphone input using the Analog Input Elemental I/O.  Since there is not a file system on the DSP and space is very limited, you will likely not want to use this DSK for a recorder.  More information LabVIEW DSP can be found here:

I hope that this helps.

Regards,
P.J.
Message 6 of 6
(3,274 Views)