cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z-values on 3d graph

Solved!
Go to solution

graphHi there,

I was wondering what can I do to make the z-axis have values visible. The video is running OK but there are no values showing up

on the z-axis, only these zeros. Also the same happens on an intensity graph connected to it. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,806 Views)

What does this have to do with Multifunction DAQ? What video are you talking about? You need to provide some details besides a picture.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,797 Views)
Solution
Accepted by LambdaDigamma

Hi LambdaDigamma,

Are you sure that the Z-Axis values are not being rounded due to displaying as a lower precision - ie 0.02 being rounded to 0. 

If you right-click on the graph display and click on "3D Graph Properties", you can then navigat to the tab shown below and set the formatting options:

plot.png

I hope this helps,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,784 Views)

thanks! it worked. I changed the display to ''scientific'' and now I can get the mVolt range I want... any idea about how to smooth the surface of the curve? ( I mean reduce some noise) Anyway maybe I should put it in another cateogy

Cheers!
Lambda Digamma

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,763 Views)

Hi Lambda Digamma,

Glad to hear it!

There are many ways to accomplish that in LabVIEW, from built-in filtering functions to simply performing a moving average. If you post in the LabVIEW forum then you should find a lot of help there 🙂

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,759 Views)