NI Linux Real-Time Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Include DAQmx Libraries for Linux RT Target (Intel)

I'm compiling for the RT-based 9132 cDAQ (Intel), and am having trouble bringing in Daqmx libraries to acquire data from a 9219 module. I'm cross-compiling on a Windows machine.

So far, I'm able to add the daqmx library, using the approach shown in attached image, "LibraryAdd.PNG" (sorry, the community isn't letting me upload inlined images currently).

When I build, I get notified of missing reference libraries:

13:54:38 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project cDAQ_Testing ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build

x86_64-nilrt-linux-gcc "-LC:\\Program Files (x86)\\National Instruments\\RT Images\\NI-DAQmx\\14.2.0\\linux-x64" -o cDAQ_Testing "src\\cDAQ_Testing.o" -l:libnidmxfu.so.14.1.0 -l:libnidaqmx.so.14.1.0

c:/program files (x86)/national instruments/eclipse/14.0/x64/sysroots/i686-nilrtsdk-mingw32/usr/bin/x86_64-nilrt-linux/../../libexec/x86_64-nilrt-linux/gcc/x86_64-nilrt-linux/4.7.2/ld.exe: warning: libnimru2u.so.2, needed by C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\RT Images\NI-DAQmx\14.2.0\linux-x64\libnidmxfu.so.14.1.0, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

When I include libnidmxfu.so.14.1.0, I get errors about missing libraries, which are not located on my machine. For example, it asks for libnimru2u.so

Am I approching the inclusion of Daqmx libraries incorrectly? Do I need to install additional software to get the missing so files?

Thanks for the assistance!

Julianne K
Systems Engineer, Embedded Systems
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,427 Views)