NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I modify the name of UUT report

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I am a new one of TS! Can I modify the name of UUT report? Who can help me. Thanks in advance!

Under Normal Circumstances, I finish the UUT test,TS generating the report like this"Report[4F492CAB04][13 29 06][2012-11-28].html".

Can I modify something,When TS generating report will like this"Report[4F492CAB04][13 29][2012-11-28].html" without the seconds!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,012 Views)
Solution
Accepted by eaton9390

One way is to modify the process model.

Locals.ReportFilePath saves the name of the report. You can access that and use functions (like SerachAndReplace) to create the new ReportFilePath.

In Sequential Process model Determine Report File Path step provides the report file path using the report option settings. Custom code can be placed after this step.

CLD
Message 2 of 3
(2,987 Views)

Ivrat, Thank you for your reply! This way can modify the name of UUT report certainly!

But, it is difficult to me deal with deleting seconds when use functions(like SerachAndReplace) !

In these days I also find another way to solve this problem and I think your way much better than mine! Can you show me more details about use functions to solve this problem!

My way show as below:

1.Find this file"SequentialModel.seq". The path is"C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2010\Components\Models\TestStandModels" .

If you are using TS2012,the path is"C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2012\Components\Models\ModelPlugins\NI_ReportGenerator.seq"

2.You can find "Determine Report File Path Expression"

1.gif

3.Use function Left(Time(),5)

2.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,969 Views)