NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test UUT and SIngle Pass missing during deployment

Solved!
Go to solution

With the help of this forum, I managed to get a Teststand deployment working.... thanks for the help.

I do have one issue though...I am using the SImple User Interface in a parallel model. In my project, when I open the Testexec and sequence, I have 3 options. These options are Test UUT, Single Pass, and Run Sequence. After compilation and running Testexec, I only have Single pass.

Any idea why this would happen? I keep trying different things but it takes forever to create builds.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,166 Views)

Ryan,

this sounds really odd. Just by compiling the UI into a release executable this should not happen.....

Could you post a screenshot showing the difference between development environment and release exe?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 2 of 6
(4,156 Views)

Norbert,

Thank you for your reply. I attached two screenshots....one before deployment (on my development PC) and one after (on my test machine). I did see something odd when capturing the screens. You will notice that the "Main Sequence is GREEN on the deployment PC, but once it is installed on the test machine, it is then BLUE.

I believe this is the issue but I don't know how to solve it. Please see photos.

Thanks!

Ryan

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,138 Views)
Solution
Accepted by SimpleJack

Make sure in StationOptions that you are pointing to the correct 'Default' Process Model.  My guess you are pointing to an incorrect or non-existant process model.

StationOptions -> Model ( make sure the path in the Station Model is correct ).

Thanks,

PH

Message 4 of 6
(4,125 Views)

Hi,

with your 'before deployment' is this on your development system?

with your deployment, did you include the process model sequence files, or have you deployed these with your TS engine as part of a separate deployment.

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,082 Views)

Teds,

Thank you so much for the information. It turns out that the deployment did not like haveing my process model outside of the default model directory. It was pointing to correct location for the model though.

I don't know why that is, but no big deal.  I put it back in there, recomplied, and it work!

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,079 Views)