cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga is giving error

Solved!
Go to solution
  i m using crio 9012 with 9103 chasis.
  when i am starting my application it is showing me this error. i am not getting what to do please tell me as early as possible. error is given like this -

error 1026 occurred at invoke node in nirviInteractiveAllowsEdit.vi-
>nirviDownloadAndRun_cRIO-9103.vi->niFpgaCompileDownloadRun.lvlib:
cdrDownloadAndRun.vi->niFpgaCompileDownloadRun.lvlib:
nirviCompileDownload.vi->hardware_template.vi

please reply me
mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,242 Views)
Solution
Accepted by M.P.Singh

Hello,

Can you tell us when exactly you are getting this error? Are you getting it when you deploy from your project? Can you provide a screenshot? Does this happen when you deploy your RT VI?

What version of LabVIEW are you using?

What version of NI RIO are you using?

What rev 9012 do you have?(what part number 7alphanumeric value- followed by a "-" and two digits) do you have)

9012's that are revH and higher require atleast LV 8.2.1 and RIO 2.4.1, but also may require a patch dependening on what version of LabVIEW that you have. If you have Rev G or earlier, then ignore the following:

The patch that I am referring to is listed here. You will only need the patch if you are using LV 8.2.1, 8.5, 8.5.1 and RIO 3.0.1 or earlier. For example if you have 8.6 or later, you do not need the patch. Or if you have 8.5.1 and RIO 3.1 or later you do not need the patch. If you have 8.2.1 or 8.5.1 you will need the patch.

Regards,

Andrew

National Instruments
RIO Embedded Hardware PSE

CompactRIO Developers Guide
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,237 Views)

thanx for reply 

i got the solution of this prom, i don know why this problem came but when next time i was running my proggram it was workin without any error.

mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,170 Views)

Having the same error.  Seen it when trying to compile or when opening items in the project.  When trying to run the FPGA VI, I get the hour glass cursor, the run arrow turns black momentarily (sometimes), and then the cursor becomes an arrow again.  At that point, I cannot close the VI or click on anything on the front panel.

FPGA Error 1026.PNG

LabVIEW 2009 SP1

NI RIO 3.5.1

NI cRIO-9012 controller

NI cRIO-9112 backplane

c Series Modules:

NI 9203 AI current

NI 9411 DI

NI 9485 Relay

NI 9871 RS-485

Any ideas?

Certified LabVIEW Architect
TestScript: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector

One global to rule them all,
One double-click to find them,
One interface to bring them all
and in the panel bind them.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,872 Views)

Multiple restarts of LabVIEW (and the PC) did not help.  Was able to connect to the cRIO through the project but not run the FPGA VI.  Then, I got another error (-63043) which was network related, so I restarted the cRIO.  Everything's working.  Will post back if it crops back up.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
TestScript: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector

One global to rule them all,
One double-click to find them,
One interface to bring them all
and in the panel bind them.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,868 Views)