Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vipm error lv2013

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

When i try to install any package from VIPM for LV2013 i have this error:

Immagine.png

but with LV2010 i have not this problem.

This is my Vi Server configuration in LV2013:

TCP/IP: CHECK

PORT: 3364

Immagine2.png

I turned off the firewall but i have not solve this problem.

How can i do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,909 Views)

This is the wrong forum for these problems. Please post this to the JKI forums. Or submit a support ticket.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,750 Views)

Agreed this is not the most apporopriate place to share, but funnily enough I had the exact same issue today.

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,750 Views)

Sorry!!

Pete do you have solved this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,750 Views)

That's okay, don't worry about posting in the wrong place.

Unfortunately not, my current project is in LV2011 - so I just installed the toolkit there.  Perhaps the issue is related to having multiple version of LV installed.. but then that (for me) is a story to be explored another day (on another forum page )

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,750 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author peppe89

There is no problem installing multiple LabVIEW versions. That is not the issue. Here is a link to some ideas.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,750 Views)

Hi,

I've same exact problem: I had been using LV-2012 for a while and VIPM was working great. I recently installed LV-2013. I cannot install any package with same error message. I had checked the support page and I had verified that correct settings were applied.

Regards

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,750 Views)

Hi Michael,

I'm not attacking VIPM, but there is a problem connecting to LabVIEW 2013 it would seem.  I was hypothesising with my suggestion - as I would expect many more people would have reported the issue if it was 2013 specific.

For me I can 'fix it' by adding the WiFi adapters IP address to Machine Access List - this works with WiFi enabled or disabled.  I don't know the security implications of doing this.

Other things I tried which didn't work:

• Restarting my machine
  • Changing the LV2013 port to the LV2011 one in both VIPM and LV options
  • Restarting again
  • Adding the ethernet adapter address to the list

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,750 Views)