USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find example LabVIEW VIs for the NI-USRP?

There are several sources of example LabVIEW VIs for the NI USRP:

1. We have established a NI Community "NI USRP Example LabVIEW VIs" where you can find example VIs from us (NI) and the community.
  2. The NI-USRP driver installs a variety of example VIs to the to the following folder on your PC: 

<LabVIEW Installation path>\examples\instr\niUSRP 

where you should replace <LabVIEW Installation path> with the root folder of your local LabVIEW installation. For instance, my Windows 7 32-bit PC here has LabVIEW 2011 installed and the examples can be found here: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\instr\niUSRP

I've installed the NI-USRP driver, but I can't seem to find the new examples in the LabVIEW Example Finder. Where are the example LabVIEW VIs installed by the NI-USRP driver?

Although the NI-USRP driver does indeed install examples, the current NI-USRP 1.1 release does not update the LabVIEW Example Finder with entries for these examples. To find the examples, you can navigate the Windows Start Menu to the following location: 

Start Menu\Programs\National Instruments\NI-USRP\Examples

This Start Menu entry includes several Shortcuts that point to folders that are the home to example VIs.

Sam Shearman
Message 1 of 2
(6,992 Views)

Hi,

I want to send the text message from one computer to other computer. I have 2 USRP 2901. I have an example about this one. But I have a problem in the recevier. I can not get it back. Can you help me please. I update the exercise that I have. Than you so much ! 

Download All
Message 2 of 2
(3,603 Views)