From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Unit Testing Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caraya tutorial videos

Following VIWeek, @Fabiola suggested I put links here to a few demos I prepared for Caraya.

Simple Test with Caraya 1.0

The video walks through a simple project where the basic unit testing functions are presented and a file report is produced from those results. In this tutorial, I demonstrate how to build a test harness from a series of test specifications. I then produce a report using the "Test Suites" approach, which is compatible with real-time targets and runtime engine execution. The demo uses a workflow that is compatible with both a TDD (test-driven development) approach, or a divide-and-conquer approach where different teams are responsible for producing code and tests for code.

Creating Custom Test Reports (>= Caraya 0.6)

Creating custom test reports for Caraya, an open-source assertion-based Unit Test Framework for LabVIEW

Palette and VI Tree tour for Caraya 1.0 (slightly outdated, because this was shot before final release and some palettes changed)

GCentral ChampionCLA
Message 1 of 1
(2,346 Views)