VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

obtaining inputs from SCB-68 to veristand.

Hi all,

i have connected RT target as PXI7831R to veristand.To PXI i have connected SCB-68.

Now i have a dll file for addition wherein i want inputs from SCB-68 and i want the output of addition to be displayed in veristand GUI.

i have a input port , output port and the signal probe block in my simulink model.

i have added the model in veristand and it is working fine when the execution host and target is the same.

even it is getting deployed perfectly to the external target.

what i am not able to do is access external digital inputs for addition in veristand.

i am supplying the signal to SCB-68 through a agilent signal generator but can't observe the corresponding change in veristand GUI.

can someone please help me with the same.

thank you.   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,471 Views)

Hello,

The SCB-68 is basically just a breakout terminal block to access the pins on your R series card and it should not have any effect on the measurement.  Here is what I would suggest:

• To troubleshoot this behavior, it will also be helpful to simplify the problem.  Since you are wanting to confirm that you can read in a digital signal on your card, try just monitering the HW channel when the signal is applied.  Try removing the model from the project to ensure the problem isn't occuring with the model.
  • Could you attach your System Definition File for your project?
  • Also, what pins are you connecting your external signal to in the SCB-68?  What channel are you monitering or mapping to your model inports?

Thanks for providing this information.

Regards,

Zach Collins

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

Zach C.
Field Engineer
Greater Los Angeles

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,391 Views)