VirtualBench

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Bench failed to start

Hi there, 

I’m working with the NI Virtual Bench and just had it crash my laptop (code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE).  When I went back into my laptop to try again, I get this error:

PPerrault_0-1607549925077.jpeg

And when I dig into the exception log  I see this:

<< 

System.InvalidOperationException: You MUST call Xamarin.Insights.Initialize(); prior to using it.

at Xamarin.InsightsCore.Device.get_PlatformServices()

at Xamarin.InsightsCore.Core..ctor()

at Xamarin.InsightsCore.Device.get_Core()

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.XamarinInsightsAnalytics.a(String A_0, Severity A_1, Exception A_2)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.XamarinInsightsAnalytics.NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.IErrorReporter.ReportWarning(String message, Exception associatedException)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.SfpAnalytics.CombinedAnalyticsTarget.NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.IErrorReporter.ReportWarning(String message, Exception associatedException)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.SfpAnalytics.NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.IErrorReporter.ReportWarning(String message, Exception associatedException)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.Notification.AnnounceFromException(Exception e, String title, TranslateErrorDelegate errorDelegate, NotificationIdentifier notificationIdentifier)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.FileOperations.b(Exception A_0)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.FileOperations.a(Exception A_0)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.JsonHelper.ReadJson(Uri fileUri, HandleReadConfigurationExceptionsDelegate handleReadExceptions, JObject defaultForException)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.Device.a(Uri A_0, HostFileOperations A_1, ConfigurationHelper A_2, JObject A_3)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.Internal.Device.GetHostAutosaveConfigurationFromUri(Uri autosaveConfigurationUriPath)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.Model.DeviceFactory.LoadInitializationConfigurations(Uri autosaveConfigurationUriPath)

at NationalInstruments.SoftFrontPanel.UserInterface.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

>> 

Please advise what you’d propose for resolving this issue as I couldn’t see something like this in the forums.

Thank you!

-Paul

403-614-4721

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,068 Views)

Did you find a solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,602 Views)