Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Training Classes in PNW

I am interesting in getting NI to hold some of the more advanced training classes in the PNW region (specifically the Seattle area).

I am interested in bot the LVOOP class and the new Advanced Architectures class.

If you are interested in these classes as well, please respond.  If we can get enough people to make it finacially viable, then maybe they will schedule one in our region.

thanks,

-John

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,458 Views)

John (and everyone watching this)-

I'd love to set up an advanced training class, and the LabVIEW Object-Oriented Programming class would be a good one to have here. I need to have 4-6 people solidly committed to taking this course, and then I can set it up.

The class details are at http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/205080. The cost for the class is $1,799 and it is a 2-day class.

If you are interested, send me an email at steve.summers@ni.com or post a response to this discussion thread.

Thanks, John, for starting this discussion!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,546 Views)

I'd love to take that course but there's no chance of my employer picking up the tab.  Are there any plans to release a home-study version?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,546 Views)

The closest thing to a home-study course is the Course Kit, which includes the manual and the exercises. This is available for any of our classes, the cost is around $400. This particular course is new and the course kit ordering information hasn't been posted yet, but the price will be the same as the others at:  http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/10292

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,546 Views)

I was told all we need is 3 students and we can get a class here.  Is that true?

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,546 Views)

We need to at least break even on the course, which we can do on some courses like this one at 4 people. So, you plus 3 others would make it. We need pretty firm commitments from all 4 people, then we'll pick a date and set it up.

- Steve

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,546 Views)