Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRio and Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01 LiDAR (using USB hub)

Hi, 

I'm trying to get a Hokuyo URG-04LX-UG01 to work on myRio. I get the LiDAR to work in labview when running program on my computer. I've tried to follow this https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-35698 but I can't get it to work correctly. Attached is what i get when i follow the example. 

Any solutions out there? 

/ Anna

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,984 Views)

Hey Ragge,

It might be best to post on the page you linked if that is the code you're using (the author of that document should get a notificiation if you comment there).

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,971 Views)

what is the problem you are facing , like data not displaying or data not measuring. did you sure that RT Main.vI is running before running the host. did you also use the USB packet sniffer as mentioned in the doc you referenced as specified parameters used to configure the URG-04LX are not available online (mentioned in doc)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,967 Views)

Hi Ragge,

I see that you're trying out the example that I uploaded about a month ago; how is it going?  Smiley Very Happy

Alex Thomas, University of Manchester School of EEE LabVIEW Ambassador (CLAD)

Message 4 of 5
(7,897 Views)

can you please try to describe the graph or the output in the screen of the lidar

@Alex.T wrote:

Hi Ragge,

I see that you're trying out the example that I uploaded about a month ago; how is it going?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
(4,047 Views)