BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Crazy Frog's Latest Adventure!

I may need a few of these today.

Top ten excuses for falling asleep at your desk.

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands."

"I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"

"Amen"

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to."

"Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"

"I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related stress."

"This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"

"Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"

"Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 11 of 69
(6,233 Views)
LIFE ON THE ETCH-A-SKETCH HELP DESK
A day in the life at the etch-a-sketch help desk...

Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the screen.
A: Pick it up and shake it.

Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?

Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?

Q: How do I create a New Document window?

Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same color?

Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I save my Etch-A-Sketch document?
A: Don't shake it.

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
Message 12 of 69
(6,235 Views)

@Ed Dickens wrote:

I may need a few of these today: Top ten excuses for falling asleep at your desk.

How about "the program is compiling..." 🙂  (wouldnt work for LabView tough Smiley Very Happy ).

CC, we'll wait to see cheerfull photos from the asian expedition!

Message Edited by Gabi1 on 09-24-2007 05:09 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 13 of 69
(6,215 Views)

Wish I had some good jokes to share..

Hope you're doing better, buddy, and hopping back to health.. 🙂

Wonder if hundered of smiley faces would cheer you up...??

😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂

😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 :):D 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 :):D 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 :):D 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 :):D 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂

😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂

😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂 😄 😄 😄 🙂 🙂 🙂

Message 14 of 69
(6,214 Views)

The Frog and the Engineer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
An engineer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I`ll turn into a beautiful princess".

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I`ll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I`ve told you I`m a beautiful princess, that I`ll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won`t you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look I`m an engineer. I don`t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that`s cool."

Message 15 of 69
(6,208 Views)
What this Ray, smiley morse code Smiley Very Happy
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 16 of 69
(6,195 Views)
"
What this Ray, smiley morse code
"

I'd first see if it is SDLC. Please note that are no eight smiley of the same type present anywhere in the posting. I suspect there bit stuffing in there somewhere.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 17 of 69
(6,197 Views)
Don't forget the parity smileys. 🙂
Message 18 of 69
(6,198 Views)

Altenbach is onto something!!

😄 🙂 🙂 😉 🙂 😄

Message 19 of 69
(6,195 Views)

Not a joke, but a funny quote from a private board on the subject of children:

"If I remember well, these little human beings have the bad habit to ask for food at any time during the night. That was one of the worst periods in my life, since my wife never managed to leave our bed without waking me up..."

Unfortunately, that quote is from CC himself, so I don't know how much it will help to make him laugh, but at least it can make the rest of us laugh. Smiley Very Happy