cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MME Import - setting waveform props

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo,

If I try to import a car crash test in MME format (ISO TS 13499), I get all channels in waveform, but with no waveform x-properties.

I'm showing part from one channel heather in MME format (taken from NI example collection):

Channel code                :11HEAD0000H3ACXA  (is Name)
Unit                        :m/(s*s)           (is Unit)
Sampling interval           :0.00012           (should be waveform x-step width)
Time of first sample        :-0.06             (should be waveform x-offset)
Number of samples           :3001              (is Lenght)

Also Waveform x-unit should be "s" according ISO TS 13499.

I would like to ask how to get the waveform props by other way than write own Dataplugin or run some post proces skript.

Am I passing the values in wong format?

Thank you for advice.

Radek

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,126 Views)

Hello Radek,

If you are able to send me your file, I would have a look on it.

Hans Beckers

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,098 Views)

The file is one of standard example. So whole data set of crash test is located in <DiademProgramFiles>\Examples\Data\MMEFront.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,092 Views)

Thats very strange! Which DIAdem version are you using? Which version of the mme plugin?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,088 Views)

You can find the newest MME Data Plugin here: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3959

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,086 Views)

I have Diadem 2010 SP 1 (11.2.0f4346), and my MME DataPlug in was part of installation from 2006.

I upgraded using your link to Dataplugin from 2.12.2009 and it seems it doesn't help.

Now I have Waveform x-name "index", offset 1, step width 1.

When I play with thing, I find out that problem is in Locale variable. Here in Czech Rep. we are using decimal coma ",". When I change system setting to period it is importing correctly.

I would like to ask NI developers to make MME Import plugin independent to Locale setting, please.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,083 Views)

Thank you very much for this Info. I will pass this information to the developers.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,076 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Radek_Codr

Hello Radek,

please feel free to test the attached data plugin. You can save this file somewhere at your local disk. You install the plugin by doubleclicking this file.

Best Regards

Hans

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,065 Views)

It is working.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,049 Views)