DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumos!

Sometimes dreams do come true... 

Some of you might remember Olivier's presentation at the GLA Summit a little time ago about visualising the run-time communication - i.e. the requests and broadcasts that are sent during execution - of your DQMH-based applications.

The DQMH Consortium (well, mostly Olivier) has been busy since then, and we're now finally introducing Lumos - a tool designed to shine a light on your DQMH modules' communication, live and in real-time!

1687452142258.jpeg

You have the unique opportunity to directly support this tool's development and finalisation via crowdfunding. We have set up a Kickstarter campaign, which will launch on Wednesday, June 28th. Once the campaign goes live, you will find all the details about the project, which features we are currently targeting, and much more right on the campaign page, so...

...make sure to check out https://dqmh.org/lumos-kickstarter !!

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

Message 1 of 6
(1,440 Views)

I'm looking forward to using that tool! Looks very promising for debugging and as a basis for discussions. 😎

Proud developer at Hampel Software Engineering where we turn '404 not found' into '200 OK'. Join us on Discord
Message 2 of 6
(1,344 Views)

We backed the project on Kickstarter, fingers crossed that it gets all funds. 

Message 3 of 6
(1,189 Views)

@1984  a écrit :

We backed the project on Kickstarter, fingers crossed that it gets all funds. 

Thank you!

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
Message 4 of 6
(1,180 Views)

Thank you!

If it is not much to ask, would you mind sharing on your social networks that you backed up the project... seems like we are not reaching farther than our own bubble 😉 

Thanks,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,166 Views)

Unfortunately we don't have a network relevant to this project. I've been working with labview for 20 years... (I guess We've met in Austin and I worked with Luis for sure). DQMH is the best thing happened with labview in the past 10-15 years but it lacks the marketing. What I would do is contacting Tom McQuillan as he has fair amount of subscibers. I dont know him personally, but based on his videos I guess he would be more than happy to spread the word. Also I would push the final funding date further until the news hits everyone who's interested.

Message 6 of 6
(1,153 Views)