Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output on LAN from PXI

Hi,

I am using the following hardware:

PXIe-1062Q

PXIe-8108

PXI-5600 (02 card for 40MHz Bandwidth)

PXIe-5641R (both inputs are used; one for each PXI-5600)

PMA-1115

Labview 2009

I am using instrument mode to detect the real time hopping signal and writing it to a spreadsheet. 

My question is that how can I take output from the PXIe-1062Q on LAN so that I can re-generate the detected signal? I have attached my VI. Kindly guide me that how can I get my detected signal output on LAN from PXI?

Thanks and Regards,

Rashid

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,220 Views)

Hi Rashid,

I am afraid I am a bit confused by your post. If I understand your needs correctly you want to take the data contained in the spreadsheet that you have created at create a waveform in software on a remote computer. I assume you are looking for something like TCP/IP communication, and example can be found here http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/2842 . If this is correct I believe this question is better suited to the LabVIEW forums where it will receive more traffic from users that are more familiar with this type of application. If this is not correct can you please elaborate more on the problem you are trying to solve.

JaceD
Signal Sources Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 5
(6,211 Views)

Hi JaceD,

Thanks a lot for your reply. You are absolutely 100% right in understanding my problem. Kindly guide me if you have some more suggestions for my problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Rashid

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,206 Views)

Hi JaceD,

Kindly guide me If I want to transfer data on LAN in real time before writing it to spreadsheet, then what will be the options for me?

Thanks and Regards,

Rashid

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,203 Views)

Hi Rashid,

It sounds like this is an issue with TCP/IP communication.  This type of issue is much better suited for the LabVIEW forums.  The LabVIEW forum is monitored by many users that are very experienced manipulating data in LabVIEW and they will be able to guide you to a solution.  Thanks!

Regards,
Jim Schwartz
Message 5 of 5
(6,197 Views)