cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Library Signature on host does not match FPGA

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

This error recently came up with Labview Comm Suite. It comes randomly. They code runs for times and it gives the error other times!

issue.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,769 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Wired_

Rebuilt it.

Issue Solved.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,760 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Wired_
Hi Wired_ Good to hear! Did you just Ctrl-Click on the run button? Thanks!
Rahul B.
Message 3 of 6
(5,737 Views)

1.PNG

The error reappeared. When I recbuild FPGA it worked once for RF 1. After that it neither woks for RF0 or RF1.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,497 Views)

Hi!

Can you clarify what you mean by "after that it neither worked for RF0 or RF1"? This error means that the FPGA VI needs to be compiled - likely because you made changes.

If you go into Open Device GVI in your diagram (CTR-F for it), and open that, you should find the Open FPGA VI. When you click on it, the ribbon at the top will populate with Node Tools, wherein you can go to Properties and link to your bit file. You want to make sure it is linked to the most recent .lvbitx file.

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,457 Views)

Hi!

1. I mean I tried for both RF0 and RF1 chain of USRP 2952. It generally works for RF1 chain but not for RF0.

2. I insured I have linked most recent bit file. The error occurs without doing any change.

What do you mean by recompiling FPGA? Does it means rebuilding the whole file? I did not change the FPGA file anytime.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,447 Views)