LabVIEW Web Development Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI web server can't show Tag History. The request for tag history failed with error code 404

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 
Im developing a web application with NI web server, and i ve come across with an error.

I am sucessfuly creating and updating tag values, moreover i am able to see their values, however i cant read their history

string : "history" button doesnt highlight, therefore i cant click it.

doubles and  i32: "history" button highlights, and when i click in the "history" button i get the 404 error written in the title.

Labmecepel_2-1706110893643.png

Furthermore, i tried to debug not only in labview but also in g web and both of them had the same error code : -251047.

Labview error:

Labmecepel_0-1706110589009.png

Gweb error:

Labmecepel_1-1706110643209.png

I dont know if this error is causing the history error in the NI web server, nonetheless i cant read their history in both softwares.

The same thing is happening with alarms(404 error), but i am not using them at the moment

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(516 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Labmecepel

Tag history and Alarms are not part of the features included with G Web Development Software. Those are services that are included with SystemLink Server. The How to Build a Web UI for Your LabVIEW-Based Test System @4:32 gives a discussion of how the services included with G Web Development Software compare to those of SystemLink Server.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(491 Views)