From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web Development Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI web server can't show Tag History. The request for tag history failed with error code 404

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 
Im developing a web application with NI web server, and i ve come across with an error.

I am sucessfuly creating and updating tag values, moreover i am able to see their values, however i cant read their history

string : "history" button doesnt highlight, therefore i cant click it.

doubles and  i32: "history" button highlights, and when i click in the "history" button i get the 404 error written in the title.

Labmecepel_2-1706110893643.png

Furthermore, i tried to debug not only in labview but also in g web and both of them had the same error code : -251047.

Labview error:

Labmecepel_0-1706110589009.png

Gweb error:

Labmecepel_1-1706110643209.png

I dont know if this error is causing the history error in the NI web server, nonetheless i cant read their history in both softwares.

The same thing is happening with alarms(404 error), but i am not using them at the moment

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(555 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Labmecepel

Tag history and Alarms are not part of the features included with G Web Development Software. Those are services that are included with SystemLink Server. The How to Build a Web UI for Your LabVIEW-Based Test System @4:32 gives a discussion of how the services included with G Web Development Software compare to those of SystemLink Server.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(530 Views)