LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing LabVIEW 2010 Service Pack 1

Helmut,

Yes, the localized versions are all availble. Shoot me an email (Jeffrey.Phillips@ni.com) and I can provide you a direct link.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31
(2,048 Views)

I installed the Service Pack with no apparent difficulties, but now the Distributed System Manager menus are all displaying in an Asian character font!

Everything is still working, but I'd like to get my English menus back... Is there a simple fix?

Kevin Roche
Advisory Engineer/Scientist
Spintronics and Magnetoelectronics group
IBM Research Almaden
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31
(1,889 Views)

I ran a repair on the SP1 and DSC SP1 via the control panel (windows 7x64) and that appears to have solved the font problem.

Kevin Roche
Advisory Engineer/Scientist
Spintronics and Magnetoelectronics group
IBM Research Almaden
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31
(1,885 Views)

That's a strange one. I'm glad to hear it wsa resolved.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31
(1,850 Views)

Install process went smooth. Problem is when I try to build a new installer I recieve an error:

AppBuilderError.PNG

Win 7 64bit system. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31
(1,785 Views)

Just finished upgrading from 2009 SP1 Dev Suite to  2010 SP1 Dev Suite on Win7 32-bit machine with no problems.  My favorite part was watching the installer default to loading the modules and toolkits I'm licensed to run.  I can't help but cringe thinking about the first time I loaded 7.1 Dev Suite and the stack of CD's it took.  The 2009SP1 install where I had to manually select everything to install.  All the times I've helped co-workers navigate the maze of installing LV. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31
(1,728 Views)

It happened again, just like before I upgraed to 2010 SP1.

The characters on the front panels changed to chinese or something. I swear I did not want this.

It just happened.

What is going on here?

Scientia est potentia!
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31
(1,684 Views)

@magyar wrote:

It happened again, just like before I upgraed to 2010 SP1.

The characters on the front panels changed to chinese or something. I swear I did not want this.

It just happened.

What is going on here?

This is discussed here - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Why-does-my-LabVIEW-occasionally-display-in-Chinese/m-p/1495620#M562...

(1,680 Views)

Regarding the error -30 stuff, check out this document:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/8E5E6C58C625B88A8625786A005B21E0?OpenDocument

Verne D. // Software R&D // National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31
(1,635 Views)

Without arguing the merits of the modern browser to successfully resume intereupted downloads (especially globally), I see your point. Although the intent of the downloader file is to improve the experience of downloading files from ni.com (and has become commonplace), there is no need to "REQUIRE" the downloader file to be used. 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31
(1,602 Views)