LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C Code Generator not installing with LabView 2018 (asking for 2015 LV version)

Solved!
Go to solution

This is really NICE

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(2,429 Views)

Could you please also make one for Labview 2018? thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(2,420 Views)

@RaymondZhao2017 wrote:

Could you please also make one for Labview 2018? thanks !

Here's 2018 version. I have no time to check how it works with LV 2018. You'll need to find FF RTE 2018 for it on your own.

Message 13 of 18
(2,408 Views)

Thank you sooooooo much!  I will try it out. 

Happy new year!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(2,392 Views)

Thank you very much, very helpful.

I am having the license problem that you mention. I get the "Target is not supported." message + I don't see the symbol in LabVIEW's About window.

I am not sure what license should I be looking for or how to find.

Could you help? Cheers!

PS: these are the licenses I have in C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\License Manager\Licenses 

josecabot_0-1632306913978.png

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,557 Views)

LabVIEW_CCG_PKG_**0000.lc is the license file, you are looking for. Somehow you should turn this file into a valid product license, be it a trial request using CGenLicense.exe utility from C Gen package or any other means, I didn't mention in this thread. I'm not going to elaborate on this subject, because it's a "grey black area" and doesn't really relate to the issues of the thread.

By the way, you have your PM disabled, so no way to talk to you privately.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,550 Views)

@dadreamer wrote:

I'm not going to elaborate on this subject, because it's a "grey area" and doesn't really relate to the issues of the thread.

There is nothing grey about hacking licenses. Sorry! It's as black as it can get, no matter what your feelings are about that. That license cost 5 digits numbers, when it was available, and no not in Yen or some similar currency but it serious $$$.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,547 Views)

Thank you, ChatGPT.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 18 of 18
(57 Views)