cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2015 installation taking too long

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I started the LabVIEW 2015 instalation in my laptop (only the LabVIEW 32bits) . It was running normally but stopped at the 72% and stayed there for more than 24 hours. So I started over and now it is stuck in the 0% for over 2 hours. 

Is there a way to know if the instalation is or is not working?

I already installed in other 2 computers, and it was normal (few hours to install).

Thanks for advance

Frederico

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,400 Views)

Hello freddaraujo,
This is known issue and is related to Bank apps on computer, more specific to one of the components of this apps: the Warsaw, which is blocking LabVIEW installation in some other LabVIEW users computers.

César Teixeira
Certified LabVIEW Developer - CLD
Applications Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,352 Views)

Teixeira19 wrote:

This is known issue and is related to Bank apps on computer, more specific to one of the components of this apps: the Warsaw, which is blocking LabVIEW installation in some other LabVIEW users computers.

It is not sufficient to explain the cause. Do you have a link with details and workarounds? What does the user need to do to successfully install LabVIEW?

Message 3 of 4
(2,346 Views)
Solution
Accepted by freddearaujo

Hello altenbach,

To successfully install LabVIEW the Warsaw has to be uninstalled. You can install Warsan again, if you want, but after the NI software installation

César Teixeira
Certified LabVIEW Developer - CLD
Applications Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,337 Views)