LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multitask in Single Button

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi guys, I am Kinni. I am currectly working with my assignment and I am struggling with my Labview project. May I request help from you guys?
The question is, I am doing a single button to perform different task. To make it simple, the button should perform the task as below:
Click          = LED 1 =T   LED 2 = F     LED 3 = F

Click again = LED 1 =F   LED 2 = T     LED 3 = F

Click again = LED 1 =F   LED 2 = F     LED 3 = T

Click again = LED 1 =T   LED 2 = F     LED 3 = F

and so on......1.png1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,836 Views)

Why are you asking this question again, since you received a good answer and have not replied to it on your other thread?

To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer.
The optimist believes we are in the best of all possible worlds - the pessimist fears this is true.
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
An expert is someone who has made all the possible mistakes.

To learn something about LabVIEW at no extra cost, work the online LabVIEW tutorial(s):

LabVIEW Unit 1 - Getting Started</ a>
Learn to Use LabVIEW with MyDAQ</ a>
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,819 Views)

Looks like what you really want is a counter.  Each time the button is pressed, increment the counter and pass that new value on to the client.  The client can then convert the number into a boolean array and light the appropriate LEDs.

I recommend storing the counter in a feedback node or a shift register.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,812 Views)

Rotate an array?

Example_VI_BD.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,800 Views)

I am so sorry about this. He is really helped me out of the question that I have asked. Because I having some problem on it. So I think to find other methods to do it before I can solve the problem. Really sorry.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,781 Views)

Yea, this was what I thought at the beginning but I have failed on doing this. The number doesn't increase as I expected after I added a increment.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,776 Views)

Hi, thank you for your reply and this is the way people told me before but I couldn't understand how does it work and how to do. 😞

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,768 Views)
Solution
Accepted by KinniHan

This will also get it done.

Post Answer.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,748 Views)

Thank you so much mate 🙂 this work very well. This can be my second method to do 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,725 Views)