LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net picture box - window move error

Hello,

I'm using .Net Picture box for displaying images. Bitmap images is loaded by .Net Bitmap constructor node , and before use PictureBox.Image porperty I create a clone from the original bitmap image. My code works well, and display images perfectly until I start to move the Front Panel.(drag it and move the window to new location) As the front panel is moved out of the window ( half of the front panel is out of the screen), an error message appears and I don't know how to resolve this problem.

I've attached the error file.

Using: LabVIEW 2009

As I set the VI Execution to user Interface, the error is generated at the fist call. I'think there is a strong connection between VI Execution property and .Net components...  Am I right?

Thanks in advance!

-----

Machine Vision Techniques & LabVIEW Solutions - The solution is Yours!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,995 Views)

It would help if you could post your VI so that someone else can try to reproduce the issue. As it is, we cannot confirm or debunk your supposition. Other than to say that .NET controls are user interface elements in the first place.

Also, is there a reason for using the .NET PictureBox as opposed to the built-in picture indicator? It can display bitmaps just like the .NET PictureBox, and you don't need to be create clones of images.

Message 2 of 2
(1,986 Views)