LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulink a Control design a simulation aydua con modelo

it so rare, The outputs of this Vi are Transformer's currents so must to be sinusoidal signals too, when I  run th VI The problem is this:

First the Vi start to run, but the signal decrece so fast and in the end The error persists

18979i6BEF322DBB37634E

The corrects results should be :

18981iBF245C6A2D80EAB8

The Block Diagram of this circuit is based in a Simulink Diagram

18983iA780BBEF1F379238

is so frustrate jeje, but maybe is a configuration error, i don't know what to do.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I really need to resolve this

Vendetta

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,217 Views)

Hello Vendetta,

I assume that this is an example from a textbook? What are the inputs ln_v1 and ln_v2? Is there any additional information in the textbook regarding this model that perhaps we are missing?

Andy Chang
National Instruments
LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,206 Views)

well in fact The name of  The the textbook is 

Dynamic Simulations of Electric Machinery: Using MATLAB/SIMULINK
Prentice-Hall PTR 1998, ISBN 0-13-723785-5
Chee-Mun Ong

cap4

But, there no parameters, so in INTERNET i found a Document with this implementation and, with some changes, in other document the model is similarity.  In my proyect i must to make the following simulations: The  Transformer lineal and No lineal case (saturation) and variable Frecuency i attach the documents,  the textbook have a big size , this is the reason why i didn't attached

But, there no parameters, so in INTERNET i found a Document with this implementation and, with some changes, in other document the model is similarity.  In my proyect i must to make the following simulations: The  Transformer lineal and No lineal case (saturation) and variable Frecuency i attach the documents,  the textbook have a big size , this is the reason why i didn't attached.

In the first document (no linear) you will found a proyect in simulink. there are a diagram block is similar to what we have been working

Figure 5 i already tried this diagram and i have not worked, i hope you find it usefull.  here you will find the voltages and the results should be obtained in fact, the autors used equation of the Textbook before mentioned

Thanks for your interest in helping

Vendetta

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,196 Views)

Hi!!

Here i found the solution in mathlab code in the offical page of the bookText, attach this, may be can help you too

The resolution is there

http://cobweb.ecn.purdue.edu/~ong/

Simulink and Matlab files

C4 after click en sla.m  or sla.mdl

anyway i  copied and pasted it into a document

Take care 

Vendetta

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,189 Views)

Do you know the two inputs that were used for simulation?

Also each of the integrators seem to have an initial condition as well.

Andy Chang
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,176 Views)

I am trying to modelling a tank system and I had the same error "Error - 2335" But i have checked everything and I don't get what's wrong. I am using Labview2011, I send the file, if anyone can help me I really will apprecciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,025 Views)

DMX,

What are the differential equations that describe your system? The sqrt introduces negative terms and it seems to drive h_2 to inifity.

Andy Chang
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,022 Views)

The equations are attached. But I just implemented the same scheme in Simulink an it worked, because h1 is allways greater than h2. I really do not understand because I did the same model in Simulink

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,020 Views)