LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Message Queue 64-Bit Support

Hallo, the link is not working any more. How is it possible to download the updated library? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32
(2,053 Views)

Link is correct, the same link comes up in NI search. I have checked cached copy by Google, but the link to zip file isn't working either. Basically it looks like NI Community pages are having big issues. Here is direct link to my dropbox.. Hope it's the last version. Please be aware that I made complete switch to C# and do not develop/maintain this library anymore.

Message 12 of 32
(2,041 Views)

Looks like I have multiple accounts or whatever, never mind.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32
(2,037 Views)

Thank you Domas for your kind and fast reply.

I've downloaded it and I'm going to include your library into my project.

Have a nice day.

Marco

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32
(2,016 Views)

hey,

can anybody please re-upload the 64-bit library?

both the DOC link as well as the dropbox link dont work anymore. 

many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32
(1,943 Views)

new dropbox link

First time it was NI that broke stuff, now dropbox ended support for public folders.

Message 16 of 32
(1,918 Views)

Is there a reason the zip isn't just attached here?  I've downloaded the zip from your dropbox and have attached it.  When searching for this topic in Google this thread is one of the first ones, after the older 32 bit only one of course.

Message 17 of 32
(1,778 Views)

Nevermind

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32
(1,639 Views)

Hi Hooovahh,

I'm trying to register for event 0x0219 WM_DEVICECHANGE but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea? 
Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32
(1,343 Views)

I didn't develop this code I just reattached the post by Domas.  My knowledge on these type of subjects is limited and I wouldn't know how to help.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32
(1,326 Views)