LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the sequence of fibonacci

Solved!
Go to solution

tysm for helping me, i need to do this for school, only have a week. We didn't get any information about how labview works, just have to figure it out ourselves :/. You really helped me.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(133 Views)

Do you maybe have a discord where we can chat?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(131 Views)

@corned wrote:

Do you maybe have a discord where we can chat?

Most of us would prefer to stay in this forum so that others can benefit from the time we spend helping users. 

If you are new to LabVIEW there are TONS of online tutorials.  Start here with the official one and then just search for "LabVIEW tutorial".

LabVIEW Tutorial (ni.com)

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 13 of 14
(102 Views)

@corned wrote:

tysm for helping me, i need to do this for school, only have a week. We didn't get any information about how labview works, just have to figure it out ourselves :/. You really helped me.

As an exercise (or to impress the teacher), make a recursive Fibonacci VI, replacing the loop.

Hint: make a reentrant VI that calls itself.

The Fibonacci code should be a SubVI even if you use the loop. A SubVI is just very impractical as an image on the forum.

(I already have a variation of the Fibonacci VI (looping n iterations), and it's probably been posted on this forum. But downloading won't be as educational).

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(82 Views)