Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

665x examples

Solved!
Go to solution
I know I have recently looked through examples that show the use of 665x cards to link clocks and triggers on multiple pxi cards and chassis. Trouble is I'm on my way out of town and need to take them with me, but cannot find them. Are they part of the NI-Sync pack that I downloaded or perhaps somewhere in the developers zone?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,220 Views)
Not sure what programming enviroment you are using, but all examples come with the DAQmx driver software. You can download the latest one by visiting the Drives and Updates page.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,215 Views)
Solution
Accepted by deskpilot

Hey deskpilot,

Which examples in particular are you referring to? It sounds like you are looking for the NI-Sync examples and if this is the case then you can find the examples in this directory: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW X.X\examples\instr\niSync

Hope this helps!

Lars

Message 3 of 5
(3,196 Views)

Lars, That was the pointer I was looking for. The example titled, " Share PXI clk10 and Synchronous Trigger between Chassis," looks to be exactly what I need, but the example is broken when I open it in LabView 8.6.1. The problem is with the property nodes, which do not show any available properties and so have broken wires on everything connected to them.

If it matters, I have a 6652 in my first pxi1052 and a 6651 in my second pxi 1052, both of them in slot 2. Any idea how I can fix this example?

Message Edited by deskpilot on 05-07-2009 05:00 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,178 Views)

Oops, disregard, the example works once the chassis are communicating.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,169 Views)