NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTD and CTA Practice Exams

I don't know if you ended up taking the CTA or not but I found on mine understanding the GUI, API sections and process model order really helped the rest of it fall into place. There is a video on Property Objects that was super helpful to me in preparing for the API portion, and understanding TestStand in general. TestStand property object - YouTube

I studied out of the Architecting Systems with TestStand book not sure if you have access to that but there are some helpful exercises in there as well. I think walking through the GUI exercises was important because I don't do a lot of that on the daily, and again the API exercises as well because it kind of changes your vantage point on TestStand.

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 80
(1,818 Views)

Thanks.....FyreTitan

Sravankumar Atla
CLD || CTD
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 80
(1,760 Views)

Hi. Can you help me with link for CTA Practice exam?

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 80
(1,655 Views)

Hello Jig,

Can you help me with CTA practice exam for me? I am planning to go for CTA exam in 2 weeks.

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 80
(1,654 Views)

Hello can you post the .doc template for CTA

Thanks for your help

Message 75 of 80
(1,456 Views)

@~jiggawax~ wrote:

Sorry been busy.  I haven't had time to update the practice exam for the CLA.  Please PM me if you need a word doc copy.

Does anyone else have a copy they could share?

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 80
(1,315 Views)

can  you  give me the practice exam for the CLA?

xin
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 80
(697 Views)

Please see attached.

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 80
(671 Views)

Is there anyone who can help me share the resources as attachments? when I open the page, it is blocked.

I plan to attend the exam next month. But I have very limited materials.

Brook

CLA.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 80
(467 Views)

Links did not work.

0 Kudos
Message 80 of 80
(252 Views)