cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I control the downconvert of NI-5663

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi , How do you do .

I have a NI-5663, I want to make it as a Spectrum Monitor.

I need deal with RF image problem. I work with Labview 2009.

so I need control the downconvert of NI-5663 independently.May I use NI-Tuner Drevier to do it?

Maybe RFSA is good enough for my work,just like Ni-RFSA soft front panel,but I can not Konw How does make it?

thanks for your help

charles

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,403 Views)

Charles, Have you looked at the examples that ship with LabVIEW? Help>>Find examples>>Hardware Input and Output>>Modular Instruments>>NI RFSA>>Spectrum Acquisition>>RFSA Getting Started Spectrum.vi.

This would be a good place to start.

Hope this helps.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,400 Views)
Solution
Accepted by xk104@sina.com

Hi !

you cannot use NI Tuner for the tuner 5601 (no traditional DAQ support) but use the RFSA driver and use it with external digitizer option.

hope this can help you

see this example : http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-1980

regards

Il a LabVIEW, il a tout compris !
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,381 Views)

Thanks,BOVBob and  GuillaumeB.  GuillaumeB,You are right !

I used RFSA Spectrum to developing my spectrum monitor program, it could not achieve the specification of  sweep rate.it was too slow.

Now, I want to use RFSA IQ to develop my program and separate the acquiring  data and the transforming  data.I need to set the Lo Frequecy again and again step by 50MHz .It is not like the 5600,which have a RFlist and only control the downconvert by sowftetrigger. 

a new question, I do not Konw the 5601 RF attenuation list, I only see the 5600's.Do you have any idea?

Thanks your help again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,329 Views)

sorry ,GovBob,it is a spelling mistake.Thank you GovBob again.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,327 Views)