San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction! San Diego User Group Meeting Today, 11/13

My apologies! The User Group Meeting is taking place today, 11/13 at the Country Inn & Suites. 

My sincere apologies for any confusion!!

LabVIEW User Group Meeting

Tuesday, November 13
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Register Now!

Country Inn & Suites
5975 Lusk Blvd.
SAN DIEGO, CA 92121
858-558-1818

Agenda
6:00 p.m: Networking and complimentary food
6:15 p.m:
LabVIEW High Performance Database Stored Procedures- presented by John Tichenor, Alliance Partner

• Automation SG will be providing a short demo on a sample LabVIEW application interfacing to a SQL database through stored procedures.
  • Automation SG will provide some background information on what role stored procedures can play in software integration projects, and some lessons learned on performance using the LabVIEW Database Toolkit

7:00 p.m: Using NI dashboard application to collect data and control your instruments - presented by Song Mu, National Instruments
7:30 p.m. Conclusion and networking

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,677 Views)

The title says "tomorrow, 11/14" but the info says "Tuesday 11/13." Which is it? Also, is there any way to get this information more than a day (or perhaps half a day) in advance?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,990 Views)

Hi Mike,

I am very glad you noticed that I listed the date incorrectly!  The UGM is taking place today!!

We do have an email invite that goes out. Do you have a proflie saved at ni.com?  Please feel free to email to discuss this option further: aryn.schillace@ni.com

I will also work to promote on this page earlier in the future. 

Best Regards,

Aryn

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,990 Views)