There is a new release of G# Framework 1.6.0. It fixes the crash issue introduced with LabVIEW 2013SP1. There are a few changes and bugfixes included as well. Please note that G# Framework 1.6.0 is compiled in LV2010. For LV2009 users, use 1.5.2.
Please download from:
NI Tools Network will updated soon, including a VIPM package.
G# Framework 1.6.0
* Changed compile version to LV2010.
* Changed all templates to not have dynamic dispatch set as default. This caused a crash in LV2013SP1.
* Betatested on LV2014.
* Bugfix - Changing scope for a static method without ref in and ref out attempted to set dynamic dispatch in the corner terminals.
* Bugfix - Renaming a typedef control did not check if a control with that name already exists.
* Bugfix - Cloning or renaming a type def to the same name as class, caused a conflict with object data name and caused error.
* Change registration of events and moved register event handler into the ExternalProcessDelegate instead.There was a problem when building applications that changed G# namespace.
* Changed G#Debugger not to put event reg refnum in a sub-VI. Problems when changing G# namespace with broken VIs.
* Moved the class path logic into GetClassType to make it accept different path types.
* Fixed G#_GetClassType bug - removed file/dir info and removed flag 0x10.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?